In providing translation services we proceed from the quality standard EN 15038 2006 of the European translation service.
Written translation – translating oral or written text in writing.
Oral translation – translating original text (oral or written) in the verbal, audible form that in turn is divided in three:
- Synchronized translation is the simultaneous oral translating of verbal text.
- Consecutive translation – lecturer and interpreter speak by turns. Lecturer presents the report in parts, which is translated by interpreter into the target language as precisely as possible.
- Whisper translation interpreter is sitting by listeners who don`t command the language and is translating for them in a low voice the lecturer`s speech.
- Translation of oral and written notarial transactions.
Layout – placing text, graphics and/or pictures so that the translation is alike the original.
Editing – checking the correspondence of the translation text to the original one.
Proof-reading – control of grammar, misprints and errors.
- transcribing audio recordings
- home pages
- banking and finance
- subtitles/translating of films